Quran is complete code of life. It is the greatest blessing of Allah which he has bestowed upon mankind. For a believer there is reward against each word of Quran that he recites. Some special Surahs og Holy Quran holds amends exception as compared to others. Surah Yasin specified by our beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH in His various sayings entailing various benefits of his recitation.
Surah Yaseen is 36th chapter of Holy Quran. It consists of 83 verses or ayaats. It is one of the admired Surahs of Holy Quran. It was revealed to Prophet Muhammad Mustufa PBUH in Mecca. The actual or real meaning of Word "Yaseen" is only known by Allah alone.
If someone wants to seek forgiveness for his/her sins from Allah Almighty read Surah Yaseen daily Allah will surely forgive his/her sins.
Surah Yaseen Benefits From Hadith
Surah Yaseen is a very blessed Surah which has many fazail, benefits and virtues. Some of these virtues are as follows
Hazrat Anas Radiyallahu Anhu reported Allah’s Messenger Muhammad PBUH as saying,
- "Everything has heart, and the heart of Quran is Surah Yaseen. I would love that it be in the heart of every person of my people." (Tafsir-al- Sabuni Vol.2)
- "Whoever recites Surah Yaseen once, Allah will record the reward of reciting the Quran ten times." (Tirmidhi)"
- "If anyone recites Yaseen at the beginning of the day, his needs will be fulfilled." (Darimee)
- "Whoever recited Surah Yaseen at the night seeking Allah's approval, Allah would forgive him." (Ibn Hibban, Darimi 3283-A)
- In the narration of Ataa (RA), it is reported that the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said, "whoever recites Sura Yaseen at the beginning of the day, then he will be in ease and goodness until the evening. And whoever recites it in the evening, then he will be in ease and goodness until the next morning". (Recorded by Ad Darimi with a Sound Sanad).
- "If anyone recites Yaseen for Allah’s pleasure, his past sins will be forgiven; so recite it on those who are dying." (Baihaqi)
- Hazrat Ataa bin Abi Ribaah (Radhiyallahu Anhu) says that the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) reportedly has said, "Whoever recites Surah Yaseen at the beginning of the day, all his needs for that day will be fulfilled."
- According to one hadith, "if anyone recites Surah Yaseen every night and then dies, they will die as a shaheed (a martyr)".
- Relieves death, Our beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH said: “Recite Surah Yaseen on those who die.” (Sunan Abi Dawud)
- According to one hadith, "if somebody recites Surah Yaseen and Surah As-Saaffat on Friday and begs Allah for something, then their prayer is granted."
- It is evident from this hadith that Surah Yaseen is recommended to be recited near the dying person.
- Surah Yaseen is also known as “Raafi’ah Khaafidhah.” In other words, that which exalts the status of the believers and degrade the unbelievers. According to a Riwayat, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said, “My heart desires that Surah Yaseen should be present in the heart of every one of my ummah.” So, make sure you memorize Surah Yaseen in order to gather its benefits.
Last Verse of Surah Yaseen
- The last verse of Surah Yaseen translates as, "So Glorified is He and Exalted above all that they associate with Him, and in Whose Hands is the dominion of all things, and to Him you shall be returned."
- Maqri (Rahmatullah Alaihi) said, "If Surah Yaseen is read by one who fears the ruler or an enemy, one gets rid of this fear."
Surah Yaseen contains many virtues including resurrection and judgment. Read Surah Yaseen at every beginning and end of every day, daily, to have your prayers answered. Make sure you read it with knowledge and understanding.
In a nutshell, Surah Yasin is one of the most reverend, esteemed and benefits bringing Surat of Holy Quran. Memorization and daily recitation of Surah Yaseen can help a great deal with regards to its recitation.
Listen online or download audio beautiful recitation of Surah Yaseen with urdu Translation, tafseer you can click on the link below.